Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gran Torino and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Just a quick note...Lonny and I watched Gran Torino last night, and, although I was skeptical at first, I really enjoyed it. You just have to get past the language (use of the **F** word) and two or three scenes that are pretty violent. But it's a good story with some pretty funny parts to it. We are watching Benjamin Button tonight, and it seems like a pretty good movie too. We're in the middle of it now, as I write this...the story is good, but it needs to pick up the pace just a little bit. I caught Lonny dozing off a minute ago. If you've seen any movies that you would like to recommend, please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Lonny dozing during a movie? Nuh uh! Not him! LOL ***snore snore snore***

    ReplyDelete