I think I might have opened the proverbial "can of worms..." I started thinking about things that get under my skin and drive me crazy, and I came up with quite a few more. If you don't like negativity, STOP reading right now. This blogging thing is therapeutic, so I'm taking advantage of this outlet.
Pet Peeve : People who don't take responsibility for their actions and make excuses or blame others. Come on, people! Grow up, be an adult. It's okay to mess up. It's okay to make mistakes. But own up to it. Apologize, learn a lesson, and move on with your life.
Pet Peeve : People who hold grudges. Don't say "I forgive you" and then keep bringing it up all the time. If you truly forgive, then put it in the past and get on with things that matter. Life is too short!
Pet Peeve : People who complain about things and ask me for advice, and when I give them a solution to the problem, they still do nothing. If you don't want to fix it, I don't want to hear you complain about it. (This is only the case when you ASK me for advice...I don't mind being a shoulder to "cry on" but don't explicitly ask me to help, and then when I try, refuse it.) This does apply to people who are sick and complain all the time about it, but won't take medicine or see a doctor. If you won't take the initiative to fix things, then I don't want to know about it. (By the way, when you have a bad cough that sounds like you're gonna cough up a lung and someone offers you a cough drop or a peppermint, TAKE IT!!! and thank them!)
Again, sorry if this pet peeve thing is annoying you. Maybe people talking about their pet peeves is one of your pet peeves. If so, you shouldn't be reading this!!!
I promise in my next post I'll be more positive. I feel much better now, like I've been cleansed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen and they bother me too. Get it out girl!
ReplyDelete