Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quick update...

I haven't added anything lately because nothing is really going on this week. Sunday afternoon I went with Lonny and Cody to Beaumont and we saw the movie "The Hangover." It was pretty funny...it definitely had some raunchy parts that I could have done without, but overall, it was good.

I've been dealing with my cell phone company and a phone that's a piece of junk and won't work at my house at all. I am trying to get them to let me upgrade my phone early, but they are giving me all kinds of problems. I think that a better phone will get better reception...that's what I've been told, anyway.

We're finally getting some much-needed rain...but now it's raining so fast and hard that the ground is having a hard time soaking it up...so it's collecting and forming our own personal lake...haha. Oh well, I guess beggars can't be choosers, right? We went almost a whole month without any precipitation, so I should just be happy we're getting something.

I haven't been up to the school this week to work on my classroom...to tell you the truth, I've just felt really lazy this week and haven't felt like doing anything. I have been keeping up with my household chores, but anything more than that seems like too much right now. I just feel extra tired. Maybe tomorrow I will get the motivation to get something done. (Yes, I know...that's procrastinating...I've already admitted this is a problem...see my previous posts!)

Okay, I know this was a boring post, but I just thought I'd check in before I go clean up the dinner dishes. I think I'll close with a joke: What do you call a cow with no legs? (scroll down for the answer...)





Ground beef!!! (hahahahahaha...now...go have a great day!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment